High performance DPSS and diode lasers by Cobolt
The standard for scientists and industrial users
If you are looking for a reliable DPSS or diode laser with very good optical properties and of excellent quality, then you are at the right place at Cobolt. Cobolt is, thanks to its patented design, HTCureTM, a leading producer of compact, single-mode low-noise DPSS and diode lasers.
DPSS and diode lasers at different wavelengths
The Cobolt lasers are of unparalleled robustness and available in different wavelengths in the UV, VIS, NIR and MIR areas. With output power from 25mW to 3W, the right DPSS or diode laser is available for every application.
|405 nm||553 nm||785 nm|
|445 nm||561 nm||1064 nm|
|457 nm||594 nm||3264 nm|
|473 nm||633 nm||3431 nm|
|488 nm||638 nm||4330 nm|
|491 nm||640 nm|
|515 nm||647 nm|
Optional single or multimode fiber couplings are available on all models. In addition, laser combinations can also be supplied with C-FlexTM and SkyraTM.
This is why you choose a DPSS or diode laser from Cobolt:
- High optical quality with 24 months warranty
- Wide range of choices in DPSS and diode laser wavelengths
- Output power up to 3 Watt
- Free software interface (USB and RS232)
- Technical support on location via the internet
We are happy to give fitting advice on the product best suited for your application. If you already know exactly what you are looking for, we can immediately provide you with a fitting quotation.
Expert partner and supplier of every type of laser
With years of experience in photonics, our profound technical knowledge will always be of use. Because of that, we can supply the best DPSS and diode lasers for any application:
- Bio-analysis (flow cytometry, confocal microscopy, bioscanners)
- Instrumentation (Raman-spectroscopy, holography, Doppler velocimetry)
- Colloid science (chemistry and physics of very small particles)
- Photo acoustic IR spectroscopy (PAS), for residual gas detection
- LIBS spectroscopy for material analysis
- Optical tweezers technology for manipulation
- Microscopic dielectric and absorbent particles
- Optogenetic brain manipulation
- Multi-laser source combinations possible up to 6 wavelengths