Xeryon piezo stages
Precision linear and rotation stages for researchers-by researchers
Xeryon is a producer of compact and fast precision linear stages and rotation stages that use ultrasonic technology. By using the 'Crossfixx' ultrasonic technology patented by Xeryon, these piezo stages can move extremely precisely, quickly and silently. The ceramic materials guarantee a very long service life of the drive.
Unique features Xeryon Crossfixx ultrasonic piezo stages:
- Compact, precise, lightweight, affordable
- Linear stages up to 100mm travel
- Rotary stages of just 50 grams
- Multi-axis positioning systems
- Single and multi-axis controllers
- Vibration-free movement
- No energy consumption when stationary
- With position encoder
- Vacuum and non-magnetic versions
- GUI-software, as well as API’s for Python, Labview, C++
The Productline of Xeryon
XLA micro - linear actuator, example video
We are happy to give fitting advice on the product best suited for your application. If you already know exactly what you are looking for, we can immediately provide you with a fitting quotation.
Expert partner and supplier in piezo stages
With years of experience in photonics, our profound technical knowledge will always be of use. Because of that, we can supply the best piezo stage for any application, in any market.
- Production automation
- Medical technology
- Research setups
- Space travel